We had a father/son campout last weekend. On the way to the campout we stopped at Subway to eat (yeah, I'm all about roughing it). Dallin took a bite of his sandwich and then turned to me and said, "Dad, I think my tooth is coming out." I looked at him and saw the blood. Acting completely casual, I said, "Do you think so?" The tooth hadn't completely come out yet, but was close. I asked him if he wanted me to pull it. He said no. Then he sat and worked on it for about 5-6 minutes, and wallah! Out popped the tooth! Then he finished his ham sandwich.
The tooth fairy couldn't find him since he wasn't in his bedroom, but she found him the next night after we got home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
seems like dallin doesn't get much warning on his teeth coming out!
Post a Comment