


Quick editorial comment here...big brother Braden told Landon not to tuck his shirt into his shorts because that wouldn't be "cool". I told Braden to let Landon dress how he wants. After all, I didn't tell Braden that he couldn't wear that hideous print t-shirt with his plaid shorts...


I got to walk the kids in to school with all of their new school supplies. Here are the boys as they are walking to their new classes, and a couple of Landon in his new kindergarten class.



5 comments:
that picture of derek is hilarious! haha. poor kid, left all alone at home...
how exciting that the other three are big boys in school. :)
These are so much fun to cherish! I was rolling about your comment on Braden's shirt! Gotta love kids and their own style.
Is Derek happy about the whole thing yet?
He's getting used to it but he still prefers his brothers over his mom. You should see his face when the boys come home from school. Derek gets SO excited!
Post a Comment