Sunday, October 18, 2009

Old Town Sacramento Photo Shoot

Took these pictures of the boys and Anissa in Old Town Sacramento on Friday. I had a blast! It's so relaxing to get the creative juices flowing!!! Click on the slideshow if you want to see larger images - it will take you to my Picasa Web Album.

6 comments:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

These turned out amazing! It doesn't hurt they great photographic genetics going on with the family!!

Unknown said...

What great pictures! Brent, will you take our family Christmas pictures this year? No, seriously, will you?

meleah said...

Awesome pictures!!! I like all the effects. It looks like you had a lot of fun with the boys! Anissa, you look great!!!

Unknown said...

Bonners - I'd love to take your family pics! Call me, we'll work something out.

the hamms said...

AAHHHH You went to old sac and did not even offer to fly me out there and go with you to be your personal tour guide!!!!!!!!!! That is cold, really cold

Jones Family said...

I get to enjoy these FABULOUS pics every day at the office.
So blog something new already!
And let me know when you can take our Family pics! I'm so excited!