Bottom pic is my family at the Marriott Resort Beach Club in Kauai where we stayed. Mom and Dad made this whole vacation possible. They are the BEST!! We've been planning it for 2 years now and it finally happened! Thanks Mom and Dad! Their timeshare with Marriott is how we all got to be there at the same time together. We had a fantastic time!!

8 comments:
OMG!!!! I'm the epitomy of JEALOUS! I've looked through all these and they're phenomenal. GREAT photos, Brent! Your whole fam shot is definitely a keeper. I'm so glad you guys are back safely. We've definitely missed you. Glad you got to play....NOW, get your butt back to work!!!!!
I'm glad you guys had fun and glad that you are back!
Wow!! That looks so amazing! The pictures you took Brent make it look even more amazing!! I would love to go there sometime! How fun!
Looks like you guys had a great time!!!
Amazing, amazing shots! We wouldn't have missed it for the world...and you're definitely our world, anyway! Love you tons!
I've loved looking at all your pictures of Hawaii. I'm jealous too. I'm sure you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
AGhhhh! Looking at these pics makes me want to go back to Hawaii sooooo bad! What a great time to go too! Love the pics!
wow, looks like you had a great time in kauii. dave and i met there and we have returned a couple of times since, but we never found the zip line, looks awesome, happy running to you too, see you in june
Post a Comment