Running the final stretch...nice form, nice form!! Right after crossing the finish line with my Dad. OK, seriously...take a look. Does that look like the face of someone that just RAN 26 MILES??? Way to go Anissa! You are my hero!
Brent, you got some great pictures! What a day! Anissa, it was so awesome to be there with you. I can't get over how great you look for just having run that long :) You're amazing!
Way to go Annisa!!!! That is such a huge accomplishment. It takes so much mental training to do what you did. Everyone keeps telling me I should do one and I just don't know if I have it in me!
12 comments:
Anissa! You so totally rock! Congratulations! Nice surprise, Brentshki! I bet she loved it.
You're my hero, too!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
Anissa was totally amazing! We are so proud of her! Thanks for deciding to make the run in SLC, Anissa...that way we got to share it with you!
Brent, you got some great pictures! What a day! Anissa, it was so awesome to be there with you. I can't get over how great you look for just having run that long :) You're amazing!
WOW!!! way to go Anissa!! If I JOG a MILE I feel like I am going to die, you are awesome. You look great too, good job!!!
Anissa you amaze me! The mother of 4 beautiful boys and a supportive husband, and now a marathon runner! Way to go! Tricia Pemberton
You rock, girl! I am so glad I bought you your first pair of running shoes!
Hey I like your blog its really cute I love all the pics too.
Way to go Annisa!!!! That is such a huge accomplishment. It takes so much mental training to do what you did. Everyone keeps telling me I should do one and I just don't know if I have it in me!
You are AWESOME!!!! My HERO!!! How old is that baby?
Anissa, that's awesome! I wish I could say I ran 26 miles...man, I wish I could say I ran a mile. Miss ya.
-Brooke
Post a Comment