
This is right after mile 19 at Bart and Lisa's house. Go ANISSA!!

Running inside for a quick bio break - thanks for getting the door Bart!

In and out in a flash, and back on the road for the next 7 miles. Woo hoo!!

Anxiously awaiting Anissa at the finish line...had to take a picture of the banners.

And here she is!! She clocked in at 4 hrs 45 minutes and absolutely looked great. In fact, someone asked her if she wanted to run a marathon again, and her answer was YES (can you believe she would say that after running 26 miles?)
9 comments:
WOW Annisa!
You look great! Just passed by your blog to see what the Olsen's were up to and find out this. Way to go....we miss you all here in Texas. Keep up the good work. We think you and your family are awesome! Love to you! The Kubrichts
I was that "someone" who asked Anissa if she would want to do that again...and I can vouch for her saying "Yes" without hesitation. I really couldn't believe how good Anissa looked after that run!!
WOOOWWW!!!! Anissa you are awesome!!! I love all the pictures! YEAH!!
By the way Brent, thanks for posting that picture of me running up the steps. It has to be one of the most unflattering pictures I've ever seen of myself. I look crippled or something. It makes me laugh my head off.
Post a Comment