Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What a mess!

Anissa let Derek let loose at Nana and Papa's house.


The only downside to playing in the dirt is having to clean up afterward!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Candy said...

Love those smiles!

Devin said...

haha, it's like on that last part he's saying, "eh, i don't care that i'm so dirty! SHE has to clean me!"

tara said...

I can't believe he's a year old, already! He is so cute! and look at that hair!

the hamms said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. Hey check me out at thefamilyhamms.blogspot. hope you guys LOVE Cali. when i saw brent he said you liked it. Ihope that is true.

the hamms said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. Hey check me out at thefamilyhamms.blogspot. hope you guys LOVE Cali. when i saw brent he said you liked it. Ihope that is true.

the hamms said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten. Hey check me out at thefamilyhamms.blogspot. hope you guys LOVE Cali. when i saw brent he said you liked it. Ihope that is true.

the hamms said...

I can't belive how big he has gotten. Hey check me out at thefamilyhamms.blogspot. hope you guys LOVE Cali. when i saw brent he said you liked it. Ihope that is true.

the hamms said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see you. I want to hear all about how much you love California. You must bring back some Carls Junior!!!