Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Having sisters is awesome!

I grew up with seven sisters and loved it! Each one has taught me something different. I have loved growing older and developing a deeper adult relationship with each of them. There is one sister right now, that I would like to tell her how much I love her and am thankful for her. She took care of my son, Landon, for awhile and I was so impressed with the way she treated him. She SPOILED him rotten while he was with her but more than giving him "things" she gave him something much more -- true genuine love!
Instead of just going through the motions of taking care of someone she enjoyed every minute of it! There was even a few days when my son got ill and she would call me concerned about his health. I could feel the love she had for him and it meant so much to me. I have always shared alot with this sister and opened up to her. I used to think it was because she is only two years younger than me. Now I think it might be more than that. Because of her love she helps people feel very comfortable to opening up.
So, thanks sis, for being who you are, and being a great friend to me and loving me (and my family!) for who we are. I love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Oh Niss, that totally made me cry. You are so nice & know just what I need. Love you!

Katie said...

I agree- sisters are awesome!