Saturday, December 13, 2008

Latest Olsen Karaoke Madhouse

We got some new blood for this round of Olsen Karaoke Madhouse. It was a great time!! I got several choice shots from the night. I'm telling ya, you really don't have to drink to have a good time! Take a look at some of these and you'd think we were all drunk! I think it's just something about Karaoke....it makes both adrenelin and endorphins flow freely. ;-)

Here's a couple of shots from "Sweet Caroline"...
Lyrics: "...Hands...touching hands....reaching out..."

Lyrics: "...touching me...."

Then the girls tried (yes, tried but failed) to show us guys up with this one...
C'mon...where's the energy? Oh, I guess they were all warming up 'cause it definitely came. Here's Sam & Sarah as Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta...look out!
Of course we had to do "Friends in Low Places"...so fitting...

Craig always gets a good workout at the madhouse.

Carolyn got some sweet moves in, but I didn't get any of 'em on camera...this is the best I could do...



Me on Frankie Valli's "December '63 (Oh What A Night)". Ya should've been there...

The girls on "It's Raining Men"...check out Melissa, now that's commitment!

Craig favored us with interpretive dances throughout the evening.


Good times, y'all!

Sam hearts me bad.

It was really, really hard to bring it all to a close at 11:00 p.m. If it wasn't that all of our kids were still up and nearly delirious with sleep deprivation, I definitely could have kept going and going and going and going. And I went to bed singing...Oh What A Night! Seriously, why do we wait so long to throw our Karaoke parties?

7 comments:

the hamms said...

Wish i could have been there. Just from the pics I would say the guys won, but sorry ladies. It's like he said, Where is the energy?

Candy said...

Your Karaoke parties are definitely the best! Keep 'em coming!

Bobi Jensen said...

This post was a hoot. Bet it was a great party :)! --Bobi--

MelissaWright said...

The pictures turned out great. We had so much fun. Everyone was a riot. And yes, I was commited to singing "It's Raining Men.." :)


Melissa

Bonny said...

Sounds fun. I love that song, "oh what a night." I'm so out of practice singing. Its pathetic!

Sara said...

Gosh, so much fun. Can we have karaoke parties every weekend???? Can't wait until the next one :)

Brandon said...

Brent --

With that shirt, I hope you sang some Neil Diamond songs!!! j/k. Good times.