This is Day 1 of our awesome spring break. We had some family come up for a few days and thoroughly enjoyed their visit. We started off at Muir Woods, went to a lookout point for lunch at Muir Beach, and ended the day with baseball games. So fun!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
have you been to
H & M
Nordstrom Rack
Jelly Belly Factory
Monterey Bay Aquarium
San Francisco Science Museum
The bottom three photos don't open up as a larger photo when you click on them. I can't see the pics very well as small as they are (my eyes are way old). :(
They look like they would be really cute photos.
Love seeing your family. Those boys are just sooooo cute!
cute pictures! Brent are you enjoying your new lens? We miss you guys, when are you coming back?
Hi Hamms-
I absolutely LOVE H&M!!! I went there last month when my sister came to visit. I went to the one in Walnut Creek and there is some awesome shopping there. I thought of you when I went :)
Nordstrom Rack-no
Jelly Belly Factory is practically our backyard. I've been there at least 8 times in the last year.
Monterey Bay Aquariam- no, but I want to plan a family vacation there and go to the beach. I did go to the aquarium in San Francisco though for the first time this week.
San Francisco Science Museum- haven't made it there yet but I did go to the Academy of Science in San Francisco. That was fun. There is so much to do here! I have a list of things that I hope to complete in the time that we are here.
And sorry Delanie. Brent is usually the one that updates this blog so I don't know how to post. I'll have to have him help me fix it when he gets home :)
Fun pictures!
YEAH! A Post!!!! Soooo cute!
Hey, Anissa, I wasn't complaining...I love seeing pictures of your family. I was just commenting in case you didn't intend for the pictures to be "unclickable". :)
I hope Brent has swam home from Houston by now.
Post a Comment