






We had a great time seeing the redwoods at Muir Woods with my sister Tamarie, her husband, Garrett, and their kids. All of the kids had such a great time playing together, it was awesome to see all of them getting to know their cousins and getting along so well. We also went into San Francisco later that day, got ice cream at Ghirardelli's, and went to Fisherman's wharf and Pier 39 to see the sea lions. Topped it off with dinner at Rainforest Cafe (the kids LOVED it).
When they left, Dallin said, "Are they coming back again?" I said, "I don't know, maybe. Why?" His answer, "Because I like to make Kimber laugh." Kimber is his cousin. They had a ball together. Good times!
2 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun. I love the cousin bonding moments. Pretty awesome!
Oh that's just tender what Dallin said!!
Post a Comment