After working at it for months, Big D has decided he likes walking better than crawling. As you can see from this video clip, he is thrilled with the idea of walking while his big brother crawls. So adorable! I love this stage of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
It's about time we see a post from those Olsen Crazies!! He is so big!!! Now that he's walking you're really in trouble. Can't wait to see you.
I just watched that like 5 times in a row. I miss Big D. I miss all of you!
How Cute!!!!!!! I can't wait until Jenna is walking, I still think it is a little ways off.
(Brent's friend from HS) We call our son, baby D. He's 14 months old. Your baby is so cute! I guess they are pretty close in age. How fun and what cute kids!
oh my goodness that is just so cute. I miss Landon and Big D!
Brent walked for quite a while with both hands in the air...I love it! What a cutey!
Hi Anissa and Brent,
It's us....Ismari and Steve!
Glad to see you guys are doing swell!
How are you guys liking Northern California? We will be in Southern California in January on business.
Keep in touch!
steveandismari.blogspot.com
so cute!!
TOO CUTE! Go Derek Go!
So dang fun, didn't know you guys had a blog, fun to cyber stalk
your lives... ok that sounds spooky, and I'm cool with that.
Post a Comment