had booked a flight to come visit in California before I had even left Houston! I can't believe they all kept it a secret and got away with it. They even called me at the Oakland airport when they landed and told me that they were at the park at home thinking about me and wishing we were all together-- good one Katie and Erin :) I don't know if I will ever be able to outdo that surprise. We had such a blast relaxing, shopping at the outlets, rearranging furniture in my house, and going into San Francisco!!!! It was a beautiful weekend to relax. We went to Pier 39 and walked around the shopping areas, saw the seals, ate soup in bread bowls (YUMMY!), and then went over to Ghirardelli Square and had warm sundaes and hot chocolate. It really was the most fun and relaxing week I have had in a long time. So, thanks Katie and Erin! You made my birthday very memorable.Monday, March 3, 2008
Best Birthday Present Ever!
Last Wednesday was my birthday and Brent told me that I had a surprise coming sometime in the afternoon that day. I thought he was going to come home from work early and we would do something fun. Little did I know, that my best friends from Houston, Katie and Erin,
had booked a flight to come visit in California before I had even left Houston! I can't believe they all kept it a secret and got away with it. They even called me at the Oakland airport when they landed and told me that they were at the park at home thinking about me and wishing we were all together-- good one Katie and Erin :) I don't know if I will ever be able to outdo that surprise. We had such a blast relaxing, shopping at the outlets, rearranging furniture in my house, and going into San Francisco!!!! It was a beautiful weekend to relax. We went to Pier 39 and walked around the shopping areas, saw the seals, ate soup in bread bowls (YUMMY!), and then went over to Ghirardelli Square and had warm sundaes and hot chocolate. It really was the most fun and relaxing week I have had in a long time. So, thanks Katie and Erin! You made my birthday very memorable.
had booked a flight to come visit in California before I had even left Houston! I can't believe they all kept it a secret and got away with it. They even called me at the Oakland airport when they landed and told me that they were at the park at home thinking about me and wishing we were all together-- good one Katie and Erin :) I don't know if I will ever be able to outdo that surprise. We had such a blast relaxing, shopping at the outlets, rearranging furniture in my house, and going into San Francisco!!!! It was a beautiful weekend to relax. We went to Pier 39 and walked around the shopping areas, saw the seals, ate soup in bread bowls (YUMMY!), and then went over to Ghirardelli Square and had warm sundaes and hot chocolate. It really was the most fun and relaxing week I have had in a long time. So, thanks Katie and Erin! You made my birthday very memorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The only thing, I think that would have made it better is if I were there with you. :)
I am so glad you had such a good birthday!! Luv ya Niss!
That's awesome!
Hey guys! I hope you remember me and don't think I'm some crazy stalker...but I happened upon your blog and couldn't believe it! It has been way too long since our old Continental days...looks like life is treating you well and 4 BOYS....holy cow! They sure are cute! What's my old roomie Karene up to these days...I would love to hear from her! Take Care...Leslie (Arnell)
Post a Comment