Landon turned 4 on Friday! He got really upset at us when we woke him up singing happy birthday to him. However, as the day wore on he got excited for his birthday party with a few of his new friends in California. We had fun celebrating!
What a fun birthday! It looks like you guys are right at home now in California. I can't believe he is already 4. That means it really has been forever since I came to visit you guys. The last time I came, Landon was around 6 months old. We'll figure something out.
Happy Be-lated Birthday Landen, looks like you had a lot of fun. I hate doing parties so our poor kids never get them but it looks like you guys had fun.
3 comments:
What a fun birthday! It looks like you guys are right at home now in California. I can't believe he is already 4. That means it really has been forever since I came to visit you guys. The last time I came, Landon was around 6 months old. We'll figure something out.
Happy Be-lated Birthday Landen, looks like you had a lot of fun. I hate doing parties so our poor kids never get them but it looks like you guys had fun.
It was a great party!!! I'm so glad I got to be there
Post a Comment