I spray painted the kid's table navy blue.
This was a project I had wanted to do ever since we moved into this house. The kids were constantly throwing their backpacks and jackets on the kitchen floor when they would come home from school. So I made these hooks and stand (along with my dad's help, thanks dad!). The "stand" is actually a TV stand from IKEA. This room is right off of the garage so now my kid's go straight from the garage into this room to put all their stuff away and I don't have a mess in my kitchen. YEAH for organization!
And now we have somewhere to put all of Brent's karaoke supplies!! Double YEAH for organization.
9 comments:
It looks fantastic! Way to go Anissa.
I love it!! The names turned out great. Doesn't it feel great to be so organized? Now all you have to do is make sure the boys keep their things in their cubbies.
anissa! your family is so beautiful... I love your blog so the freak much. I've already subscribed.
and we just painted our kitchen yellow a few weeks ago! (and I like your color better than the one we picked - I did not get to pick the shade of the walls, I got to pick the color of the cabinets)
It looks great!! I think we still have our Utah license plates in our garage...if I ever find them, I'll send them your way. :)
That's awesome. I needed a little inspiration.
Love it, I wish I had the space for that cubby thing. I've always wanted to do that but just don't have the appropriate space. Looks more open. Awesome JOB!!!!!!
this looks great!
LOOKS FABULOUS! VERY Pottery Barn!
Genius!
Post a Comment