For my birthday, Anissa threw a surprise party for me. (And no, this isn't a "major milestone, I only turned 35!!) Anyway, it was a ton of fun. I thought we were going to go to the movies with some friends, and instead we went to Jason and Sarah Graham's for a surprise KARAOKE party. Oh yeah. Jason made some CDs for me of songs from my birth year (1974) and the year I graduated high school (1992). Classic! Very clever, Jason.

Of course, I had a blast jammin' my lungs out with Craig and Jason, among others!!

This is my birthday cake. Oh what a night!

I'm holding a helium baloon in case you couldn't tell...

Oh yeah...Happy Birthday To Me!! Thanks Anissa for a very unexpected surprise!

The best part about the surprise party was that it was before my birthday, so I got to celebrate twice! Here are the boys and me with Anissa behind the camera celebrating on my actual birthday.

I made a wish...

And it came true! Anissa got me an iPod Touch, which is even better than I thought it would be. Seriously, it ROCKS. Happy Birthday to ME!! (Am I a little self-centered?)
2 comments:
Happy birthday to you!! Brentshki, seriously...you look so good!!! And it looks like you had an awesome fantabulous birthday.
It looks like an amazing birthday!
Post a Comment