Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lake Tahoe Vacation

We had such a great time at Lake Tahoe. I created a Picasa slide show with some highlights from the trip. If you don't want to watch the slide show, just click on it and it will take you to the Picasa Web Album. Enjoy!



Also, here are a couple of video clips from our trip. The first one is from when we got on the Gondola ski lift. The kids were so excited. You just have to ignore the little phone conversation going on in the background... ;-)



The next one is of me, Anissa, my brother Devin, and my Mom as we're riding the Tamarack express so we can then get on the Heavenly Flyer, which is the longest zip line in the continental US. What to ignore on this video? Devin's manners...



The last one is a little video I took while biking on the Nevada Beach trail. Yes, I video taped while biking. It was fun!



What a great vacation! Can't wait to go back! Thanks Mom and Dad for making it happen!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! We are going for a few days in September. The sad this is we've lived here for over 4 years and I've never been to Tahoe...Sad.

campbell said...

I love the phone conversation with Laresa. Awesome!! I needed to be in our video.

Devin said...

oh that was fun to see the slideshow.
and...that's just awesome you didn't cut out my wonderful manners in that video.

Daniel Boyer said...

Nice, weshouldprobably get you a Gopro Camera so can better document crazy stuff. :)