Friday, February 15, 2008

80's music

This may just be a coincidence, but...

When we came here to California for our househunting trip we went to Appleby's for lunch one day and they were playing 80's music. Another day we stopped at a Baskin Robbins and 80's music was playing in the lobby. Last weekend we stopped in at the Fairfield Mall and 80's music was playing throughout the mall. California, you're living in the 80's...and we're lovin' it! So check out our 80's playlist!

4 comments:

Tam said...

That's funny, because I definitely am not a teenager anymore and have no idea what is "in" but the other day, a lady in our ward told me that the youth are just loving 80's music. Crazy...

Bart said...

OK, I have to confess. I'm in love with this playlist. :)

Devin said...

The playlist really took me back...haven't heard some of these songs for years!

Karene said...

AMEN, brother! I love this playlist! And I'm not ashamed of it. :) I was frightened and feeling old when someone pointed out to me that the kids turning 18 this year (read: adults!) were born in 1990...missed the '80s altogether! How sad for them...